Chili, for ages, has brought a zing of spices to cuisines and been widely used in daily meals. Besides, chili has amazingly high levels of vitamins and minerals, especially a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, folic acid and potassium…which are the antioxidant substances helping protect the body from effects of free radicals generated during stress, diseases conditions.
- Soil is prepared by each single plot with supplied & drain water systems.
- Soil is treated softly spongy, and feed with organic fertilizer (cow fertilizer, pig fertilizer)
- Cultivate seedling and planting
- Apply additional fertilizer, cure pestilent insect and start harvesting.
Type: CHILLI PADI
Taste: Spicy hot
Freezing Process: IQF
Shelf life: 2 years (Storage at minus 18 degree Celsius)
Cultivation Style: Common
Certification: Phytosantary, C/O
Small size: 3 – 5cm
Big size: 5 – 7cm, 7 –9cm
Packing list: in PA/PP bag
By Air: 500gr/bag plastic X 20bag per carton, 1kg/bag – 2kg/bag or as customer’s requirement.
By Sea (container): in 5KG – 10KG – 20KG/BAG, 9-10MTS/20’RF and 20-22MTS/40’RF or as customer’s requirement.
Carry: Freeze Container (-180C)
Payment Term: By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight or (40% T/T advance deposit, 60% T/T against copy B/L).
Delivery: 7-10 working days
Origin: Viet Nam (goods standard export)
Chili Padi farm:
Chilies are grown in full sun of the tropics.
Chilies are cleaned and washed to remove rots, the impurities, microorganisms on the surface
After being cleaned and let water off, the chilies will be preserved in cool place.
For export, chilies are packed in the carton boxes, plastic crates or packed as customer’s request and then loaded in cool container.
- Having the above advantages, we are able to well prepare farmland area and supply stably, continuously with high quantity products.
- Having big support from local governments to ensure the best condition for cooporating.
- Our processing from Ordering, Harvesting, Pre-treating, Transporting is implemented methodicaly & closely.
Our mission: For our Viet Nam country devepment, for our genuine farmers, Salafarm would like introduce our agricultural products to the world.
Our Goal: To be a leading company developing material sources and export agricultural business in Viet Nam. We would like to become one of the leading entrepreneurs in South East Asia.
SALA CO., LTD
Address: 41/17 Phan Dinh Phung Street, Tan Thanh
Ward, Tan Phu District, HCM City, Viet Nam
Hotline:+84 908 540 838, +84 938 526 456
Viber: +84 908 540 838, +84 938 526 456