Chili, for ages, has brought a zing of spices to cuisines and been widely used in daily meals. Besides, chili has amazingly high levels of vitamins and minerals, especially a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, folic acid and potassium…which are the antioxidant substances helping protect the body from effects of free radicals generated during stress, diseases conditions.
- Soil is prepared by each single plot with supplied & drain water systems.
- Soil is treated softly spongy, and feed with organic fertilizer (cow fertilizer, pig fertilizer)
- Cultivate seedling and planting
- Apply additional fertilizer, cure pestilent insect and start harvesting.
- Style: Frozen
- Color: Red
- Freezing Process: IQF
- Shelf life: 2 years (Storage at minus 18 degree Celsius)
- Cultivation Style: Common
- Certification: Phytosantary, C/O
- Small size: 3 – 5cm
- Big size: 5 – 7cm, 7 –9cm
Packing list: Carton box (PE inside – optional) 2kg; 3kg; 4kg/box
Plastic crate: 3,5kg; 7kg/ crate
- Carry: Freeze Container (-180C)
- Origin: Viet Nam (goods standard export)
- Having the above advantages, we are able to well prepare farmland area and supply stably, continuously with high quantity products.
- Having big support from local governments to ensure the best condition for cooporating.
- Our processing from Ordering, Harvesting, Pre-treating, Transporting is implemented methodicaly & closely.
Our mission: For our Viet Nam country devepment, for our genuine farmers, Salafarm would like introduce our agricultural products to the world.
Our Goal: To be a leading company developing material sources and export agricultural business in Viet Nam. We would like to become one of the leading entrepreneurs in South East Asia.
SALA CO., LTD
Address: 41/17 Phan Dinh Phung Street, Tan Thanh
Ward, Tan Phu District, HCM City, Viet Nam
Hotline:+84 908 540 838, +84 938 526 456
Viber: +84 908 540 838, +84 938 526 456