Durian is very very special: either you love it or you can’t stand it. But one thing is clear: it smells unpleasant, unless you are eating it. Durian has indeed a special tempting smell. The strong smell can go straight to your nose.
In Viet Nam, the fruit bears a quiet austere name: Sầu Riêng (one’s own sorrows). Sầu Riêng (Durian) is an expensive fruit.
One durian fruit is five to six times larger than a cantaloupe. Its skin is thick, rough, and covered with sharp thorns, similar to a jackfruit.
To eat: gently cut between the edges of the outer shell, then open the fruit to expose the layers of bright yellow segments of meat that make the pulp.
Production process: Pare, wash, cut, pack, frozen.
– Type: Durian
– Style: Frozen
– Type: Durian
– Shape: Block
– Freezing Process: IQF
– Preservation Process: Normal
– Packaging: Vacuum Pack
– Shelf Life: 2 Years
– Delivery time: 01 to 02 weeks after your confirmation of order and deposit or L/C confirmed by our bank. (In case of we prepare full products, we can deliver earlier than above day)
– Payment Term: By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight
– Packing: 1 kg bags/ 10 bags/ carton.
– Origin: Viet Nam (goods standard export)
- Having the above advantages, we are able to well prepare farmland area and supply stably, continuously with high quantity products.
- Having big support from local governments to ensure the best condition for cooporating.
- Our processing from Ordering, Harvesting, Pre-treating, Transporting is implemented methodicaly & closely.
Our mission: For our Viet Nam country devepment, for our genuine farmers, Salafarm would like introduce our agricultural products to the world.
Our Goal: To be a leading company developing material sources and export agricultural business in Viet Nam. We would like to become one of the leading entrepreneurs in South East Asia.
SALA CO., LTD
Address: 41/17 Phan Dinh Phung Street, Tan Thanh Ward, Tan Phu District, HCM City, Viet Nam
Hotline:+84 908 540 838, +84 938 526 456
Viber, Whataspp: +84 908 540 838, +84 938 526 456