With a long history of human use, garlic is native to central Asia, and has long been a staple in the Mediterranean region, as well as a frequent seasoning in Asia, Africa, and Europe. Garlic is widely used around the world for its pungent flavor as condiment and medicinal purposes.
- Product Type:Liliaceous Vegetabless
- Cultivation Type:Common
- Size (cm):5
- Certification:HACCP, ISO
- Weight (kg):01
- Place of Origin:Vietnam
- Color:White, Purple
- Crop:Current Year
- Size:5-5cm, 5-5.5cm, 5.5-6cm, 6-6.5cm
- Feature: No mould, pest and rot
- Packing: 10-15 kgs/mesh bag or as per customer’s request
- Payment: L/C at sight
As far as you know, garlic is easy to grow and can be grown year-round in mild climates. Nearly all of the garlic in cultivation is propagated asexually, by planting individual cloves in the ground.
In cold climates, cloves are planted in the autumn and harvested in late spring. Garlic plants are usually very hardy, and are not attacked by many pests or diseases. So garlic that is harvested is very big, round, no mold or white rot.
After harvesting garlic bulbs, we clean them by cutting their roots. Garlic should be discarded if they are soft or spongy or show signs of mold.
Garlic bulbs should be clean and white with a dried neck and outer skin and quite firm under pressure.
Commonly, garlic is stored warm above 18 °C (64 °F) and dried under the sunshine to keep it dormant (lest it sprout).
We pack garlic in mesh bags and then put in carton carefully. Garlic is preserved in cool clean storage.
- Having the above advantages, we are able to well prepare farmland area and supply stably, continuously with high quantity products.
- Having big support from local governments to ensure the best condition for cooporating.
- Our processing from Ordering, Harvesting, Pre-treating, Transporting is implemented methodicaly & closely.
Our mission: For our Viet Nam country devepment, for our genuine farmers, Salafarm would like introduce our agricultural products to the world.
Our Goal: To be a leading company developing material sources and export agricultural business in Viet Nam. We would like to become one of the leading entrepreneurs in South East Asia.
SALA CO., LTD
Address: 41/17 Phan Dinh Phung Street, Tan Thanh
Ward, Tan Phu District, HCM City, Viet Nam
Hotline:+84 908 540 838, +84 938 526 456
Viber, Whataspp: +84 908 540 838, +84 938 526 456