GREEN SKIN POMELO GRAPEFRUIT
Pomelo (or Chinese grapefruit) is a member citrus family. It comes in pink or yellow varieties when ripe, is somewhat like a large grapefruit, but much sweeter in flavour and with much less bitterness.
To eat, use a knife to carve the green skin off, peel off all the white fleshy part of the skin.
There are many tasty kinds of pomelo in Vietnam, often named after the location where it grows. In the North, there is the Doan Hung pomelo (Phu Tho Province), in the Central there is the Phuc Trach pomelo (Ha Tinh Province), and in the South there is the Tan Trieu pomelo (Bien Hoa Province).
– Type: green skin pomelo
– Grade: A
– Style: fresh fruit
– Color: green skin, pink flesh
– Cultivation Type: Common
– Size (cm): 15 – 20 diameter
– Certification: PHYTO, VietGAP, C/O
– Packing : in carton of 10kg/11kg/12kg/14kg or as requirement of buyer
– Quantity capacity : large quantity
– Origin : Vietnam
Goods export standards
Inner packing: each piece with plastic film + mesh bag +color ribbon or +bar code label
Outer packing: open top/semi-open/close carton, or with pallet, net weight 11kg, 12kg, 14kg, 15kg, 18kg according to your specification.
Green Skin Pomelo Grapefruit Farm:
Green skin pomelo (pink flesh)
Green skin pomelo (white flesh)
- Having the above advantages, we are able to well prepare farmland area and supply stably, continuously with high quantity products.
- Having big support from local governments to ensure the best condition for cooporating.
- Our processing from Ordering, Harvesting, Pre-treating, Transporting is implemented methodicaly & closely.
Our mission: For our Viet Nam country devepment, for our genuine farmers, Salafarm would like introduce our agricultural products to the world.
Our Goal: To be a leading company developing material sources and export agricultural business in Viet Nam. We would like to become one of the leading entrepreneurs in South East Asia.
SALA CO., LTD
Address: 41/17 Phan Dinh Phung Street, Tan Thanh Ward, Tan Phu District, HCM City, Viet Nam
Hotline:+84 908 540 838, +84 938 526 456
Viber, Whataspp: +84 908 540 838, +84 938 526 456